List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE4InternalConfig.cmake
From:       Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles () elpauer ! org>
Date:       2007-06-14 6:58:35

Quoting James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj@acm.org>:

When you invoke FIND_PACKAGE(KDE4Internal), CMake looks for
FindKDE4Internal.cmake in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH. If it does not find
FindKDE4Internal.cmake there, it looks for KDE4InternalConfig.cmake in
KDE4Internal_DIR.

While there is no KDE4InternalConfig.cmake, I have got it two
FindKDE4Internal.cmake in Playground:
playground/base/kbfx_plasma/cmakemodules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake
playground/base/plasma/menu/cmakemodules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake

> Where is this file?
>
> KDE4InternalConfig.cmake
>
> When attempting to build KDEBase-4 from SVN, I get this error:
>
> CMake Error: KDE4Internal_DIR is not set.  It must be set to the
> directory containing KDE4InternalConfig.cmake in order to use KDE4Internal
>
> Unfortunately, I can not find that file anywhere.
>
> Google can not find that file.
>
> --
> JRT

Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org
(Due to the amount of work, I usually need 10 days to answer)