List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: a full-bug konqueror ' New Tab' demonstrate sample code,
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-04-29 15:46:35

On 29.04.07 23:20:09, jiang jefix wrote:
> hi,again with 'dynamically create tabs'
>
> in konqueror, it has no  tab when startup ,but if you click 'Location| New tab'
> it will dynamically create a tabbar and two tabs(KTabWidget ?) , and
> if you close one
> tab,different from konsole
> ,konqueror doesnt remain tabbar and tab, so central area will more or
> less larger.
>
> i write some sample code to demonstrate it,
> but there are lots bugs,you can click 'new tab' ,' close tab'
> repeated out of turn ,it just can not perform the same thing
> konqueror does,
> i cannot fix it,

Did you try to look into konqueror's source code? Or ask on kfm-devel
(thats were the konqi devels hang out).

Also I did give you a hint what I think konqueror does. Instaed of
switching the central widget it probably just hides the tabbar.

Andreas

--
Avert misunderstanding by calm, poise, and balance.