List:       kde-devel
Subject:    A thank you
From:       "Marcin Gil" <marcin.gil () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-29 16:33:35

Hi!

Sorry I'm not subscribed to this list but I am no KDE developer and I
would like not to make a mess here.

I would only like to thank you all for your hard and devoted work!
I am using KDE for 5 years exclusively and I'm more and more overjoyed with it.
I've given some small input by doing Polish translations but that
isn't even comparable to the miracles you are doing!
I cannot express how much satisfaction I have from using KDE. Thank you!
KDE4 looks like a sweet sweet candy and I'm awaiting it like a small
child clapping its hands!

Thanks!
-Marcin