List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [REMINDER] Kdelibs Big Changes 3-Day Weekend
From:       "Jos van den Oever" <jvdoever () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-30 19:56:27

As for Strigi: we'll be doing a lot of breaking.
- make a clearer distinction between Reader(wchar) and
InputStream(char) and use this distinction consistently
- remove getFoo from the streams
- move from jstreams to Strigi namespace
- replace setField() functions by addValue() in AnalysisResult
We hope to do most of the breaking and fixing on Saturday.