List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Cervisia] New maintainer needed for Cervisia...
From:       Christian Loose <christian.loose () hamburg ! de>
Date:       2007-03-22 20:37:37

On Thursday 22 March 2007 00:43:08 Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Saturday 03 March 2007 07:25, Christian Loose wrote:
> > Hello all!
> >
> > On June 14th 2003, I announced that I took over the maintainer seat for
> > Cervisia from Bernd Gehrmann. I had a lot
> > of fun since then. The source code was easy to work with and KDE is a
> > great community.
> >
> > Fortunately for me and unfortunately for Cervisia, things have changed
> > in my life. I now neither have the time nor the
> > motivation (I have to admit that) to work on Cervisia as much as I used
> > to. My last commit was in March 2006 and
> > without Laurent Montel, there wouldn't even be a KDE4 port.
> >
> > Because the (IMHO) best cvs gui client deserves something better, I step
> > down as maintainer to hopefully make
> > place for someone willing and able to put more time into it.
> >
> > Thanks for the good time...
> > Christian
>
> Has anyone been found to maintain Cervisia? If not, I hereby volunteer.

Hi Matt,

Only André offered to help if nobody else has time. But his time is also
limited. So I guess the answer is no. Noone has been found so far.

It's great that you volunteer to take over the maintainership of Cervisia.
Thanks a lot!

If you need any information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Bye, Christian