List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Status On KPackage
From:       jos poortvliet <jospoortvliet () kde ! nl>
Date:       2007-03-20 20:36:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Op Tuesday 20 March 2007, schreef Kelly:
> Well, I ask because I was thinking about it being my GSoC project, maybe.
> I just dunno if it's too long a project to do so...

There are so many package managers, kpackage isn't really needed... Guess
that's why nobody worked on it for so long ;-)

Maybe you can help on Adept, which is supposed to get smart support as well,
and should be usable with as many distro's as possible (though it's mostly
used in kubuntu now).

Adept has a nice gui, is actively developed etc. You wouldn't want your work
to go to waste, right?

--
Jos Poortvliet
KDE-nl