List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kghostview maintainer unavailable
From:       Krzysztof Lichota <krzysiek () lichota ! net>
Date:       2007-02-28 18:35:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

It seems kghostview maintainer is not available anymore. I can see many
bugs for kghostview which should be closed because they are not relevant
anymore and no activity from maintainer. I have tried contacting him at
j.w.greven@student.utwente.nl (address in KDE Bugzilla), but the mail
bounces.

If someone knows his current address, please update bugzilla. If not,
can someone redirect bugs to somebody else and close relevant bugs?

	Krzysztof Lichota