List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Call for ideas: Google Summer of Code 2007
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-02-25 1:26:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello everyone

Google announced last week that the 2007 edition of the Summer of Code
program will take place between March and August this year.

The list of organisations isn't out yet, but we're gathering project ideas
already. If you have ideas for KDE, you can add them to the ideas page.

If you're a student, you can start thinking of your own project ideas and
start preparing your submission. I know of a few cases of students
already working on it. Don't waste time.

If you're a developer, consider becoming a mentor. We need a good number
of people to judge the proposals that come our way. We will also need
people to be the actual mentors for the applications that we select.

Please read the following pages for more information:

Instructions for participation
	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/SummerOfCode/Participation
Ideas page
	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/SummerOfCode/Ideas2007

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358