List:       kde-devel
Subject:    installing data files
From:       Lorenzo Bettini <bettini () dsi ! unifi ! it>
Date:       2007-02-24 19:35:16

Hi

I need to install some files of the root directory (COPYING NEWS INSTALL
AUTHORS README) of a package source tree in the same directory where
documentation will be installed.

I put in the Makefile.am of the root directory this line

kde_docs_KDEDOCS = COPYING NEWS INSTALL AUTHORS README

but these files are not installed at all...  what should I do?

thanks in advance
	Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)