List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: its unbelievable: removed functionality
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-02-14 18:06:39

On 14.02.07 19:50:12, Kåre Särs wrote:
> Am I missing something? Isn't the first screenshot kdevelop and the second
> kate? The first one an IDE and the second an advanced text editor?

Well, yeah. But they used the same KMDI lib at some point, so they had
the same toolview-features some time ago. Kate already dropped KMDI in
KDE3.4, IIRC. KDevelop did just now, which is what the OP complains
about.

Andreas

--
Just because the message may never be received does not mean it is
not worth sending.