List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Patch] Colors for taskbar fonts
From:       "Robert Knight" <robertknight () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-14 17:20:07

> I'd prefer it as a part of color schemes tho - adjustable in kcmcolor. Well,

I'd like to express a preference for leaving it as-is in the patch.
That is where I looked for the feature when I last updated my distro
at least - I was quite surprised to see this missing.

More importantly, there is a problem at the moment where inactive
tasks blend into silver Kicker backgrounds, which makes the text much
more difficult to read.  This feature can sort that out - although
some tweaking of the defaults is called for I think to use a darker
shade of grey for inactive tasks out-of-the-box.

Regards,
Robert.