List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.5.6 & KDE 4
From:       Bram Schoenmakers <bramschoenmakers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2007-02-05 11:30:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Op maandag 05 februari 2007 02:27, schreef Ian Wadham:

[...]

Wow, that's a really impressive bureaucratic idea if you ask me. So that's
a "no" from my side.

And on top of that, developers should spend their time on useful bug reports
and let others (like me, Philip or Tommi) clean up the cruft for them.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)