List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.5.6 & KDE 4
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-02-04 18:17:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Dirk Stoecker wrote:
>Will there be something equal for the bug tracking problems? Mainly for
>managing the tasks of
>- previewing bug reports
>- requesting additional information for incomplete reports
>- assign reports to the relevant developers
>- quality control of report handling
>- control of nonfixed reports after certain time intervalls

Yes, if someone volunteers to do that.

When I had the time, I used to read every single bug report and try to
assign to maintainers, test, etc. It wasn't the complete process you
described above, but a start.

I don't have such time any more. I know other people have taken up the
task, but I don't know to what extent.

And since you're raising the issue here, it's still lacking.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358