List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Move KSirc to extragear
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-01-26 21:58:45

On Friday 26 January 2007 20:14, Andrew Stanley-Jones wrote:
> On Friday 26 January 2007 13:55, Eike Hein wrote:
> > Andrew Stanley-Jones wrote:
> > > I want to copy the last version of ksirc, from rev 627351, out of kde
> > > svn into my own svn repository.  I could just copy the files but then I
> > > lose the revision history.

I can get you a dump w/ svnadmin from my mirror of KDE SVN, if you like.

In terms of development, I'd sort-of recommend against moving development to a
different SVN server (I did that too, for a while). It's a pain in the
nadgers. Since KSirc is still there in branches/KDE/3.5 no history is lost,
and a work branch is a good approach for working on .. whatever.

Again, the only spot it's gone from is trunk/, not any of the places where it
historically resided.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/