List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Finding things in KDE SVN
From:       Ian Wadham <ianw2 () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-01-03 3:59:20

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:46 am, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Its not that complicated ... its right there in KDE svn. See
> kdesdk/scripts, the file is kde-devel-gdb and can
> be sourced in .gdbinit. (Thats 3.5 branch)

Is there some way of doing something like a "find -name '*gdb*'"
(say) on the files in KDE WebSVN?  I would never have
guessed to look in the KDE/kdesdk directory.

It is one of 20 directories under KDE.  Some of the others have
recognisable names for components of KDE and others again are
rather cryptic.  Maybe kdesdk is something to do with desktops
or maybe I am dyslexic :-) ... but it turns out to contain tools for
KDE developers to use.

Cheers, Ian W.