List:       kde-devel
Subject:    populating qlistview resizes window
From:       Robert Hogan <lists () roberthogan ! net>
Date:       2006-12-26 15:06:06

Hi there,

I have a chronic problem with a listview (in kde 3.5) that occasionally
resizes the entire application window (to an ugly, impractical size) when the
listview gets populated with a lot of items very quickly.

Every time I think I've fixed it (by painstakinly replicating listview
settings from other apps), it reappears.

Has anyone any idea what could be causing this?

--

KlamAV - An Anti-Virus Manager for KDE - http://www.klamav.net
TorK   - A Tor Controller For KDE      - http://tork.sf.net