List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: a desktop wide "presence state" handling
From:       "John Tapsell" <johnflux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-20 20:13:25

Hey!

  The code currently to check if the user is away or not is pretty
horrible - this could indeed do with cleaning up.

  The way I see it though is there should just be 2 dbus signals in
kdestop (or something) which emit signals for when the user is away,
and when they are back.

  One of those is already implemented, but I can't remember where..  I
can't see to find it now.

John