List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kwireless
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-12-18 6:43:48

Hi Nik,

On Monday 18 December 2006 04:08, Nik wrote:
> The change I am considering is quite simple. I am happy to code and test
> it myself, or to describe what is needed and let someone more familiar
> with the code choose the best way to implement that.
>
> So my question is:
>
> Q: How do I contact the developers/maintainers of KWireless to discuss
> this, and arrange for the changes to be coded and incorporated?

Have you looked in the About dialog for the application? Typically -- not
always -- that would list addresses of main developers. It's also possible
that kwireless is just dead and that you should be looking at one of the
other wireless applications, like kwifimanager or whatnot.

As a last resort, write the patch and post it and hope for someone else to
pick it up for commit.

[ade], not much of a wireless user

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/