List:       kde-devel
Subject:    DCOP for konqueror
From:       Jeff Eklund <jeff () marisa ! se>
Date:       2006-11-28 23:51:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi!
I was wondering a little about DCOP with Konqueror. As my ubuntu system didn't
seem to have kdcop installed, I'm a little lost as to finding what DCOP-calls
are availible. For example, how would I split the konqueror windows using
DCOP?
Is there any way to get the DCOP-list as in kdcop but in the terminal? What
package is kdcop a part of and where can I download it?

Thanks for all help!
Jeff
--
Jeff Eklund