List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New kdelibs/kutils/kpluginselector
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Rafael_Fern=C3=A1ndez_L=C3=B3pez?=" <ereslibre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-02 13:22:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

You're right, maybe is not as consistent as we would like to the rest of the
KDE project, but what's for sure is that we should improve the user
experience, so I think we could improve all this eye-candy for making KDE
better-looking, and not very Windows-looking, since I don't think Windows is
the best-looking system at all. And this change in particular (those
arrows), don't hurt intuitiveness, so from my point of view are not so bad.
:P

Well, what I don't know if commit it or not, since nobody has said yet: "i
think it should be commited" or "this shouldn't be commited at all".

Thanks for your opinion ;)

Thanks,
Rafael Fernández López.