List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New kdelibs/kutils/kpluginselector
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-02 9:20:16

On Thu Nov 2 2006, Matt Newell wrote:
> It looks to me like the arrows on the separators are backwards.  Down arrow
> should represent open, and probably an arrow pointing to the right should
> represent closed.

Using arrows to open/close is very Mac-like. It's nice - if the rest of your treeviews use that
too, from their widget style. But when using a windows-like widget style with a "+" sign to open
branches, maybe kpluginselector should use "+" too - i.e. it should generally use a style primitive
to draw this? Just my 2 cents, I don't object to the current version going into svn.