List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Compiling an autoconf application
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-30 11:57:10

On Mon Oct 30 2006, Yonatan Rivera wrote:
> On running
> configure, it first asked for qt-1.4,

I think that's a side effect of the configure check not knowing which version of qt to look for.
You don't actually need nor want qt-1.4 ;)

You need to use #MIN_CONFIG in your configure.in.in.
I suggest using kapptemplate or kdevelop to generate your autoconf/automake framework,
or adapting it from another kde application.