List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Kicker cache !?
From:       Damien Ulrich <dams () domosys ! org>
Date:       2006-09-28 12:15:47

Hi all,
I'm new here to post (and to dev :P)

I'm trying to turn my application into a kicker applet under kdevelop

I've got problems starting this applet to debug it
It always tell me :
$ appletproxy /usr/share/apps/kicker/applets/tzolker.desktop
kicker: WARNING: cannot open applet: tzolker_panelapplet because
of /usr/lib/tzolker_panelapplet.so: undefined symbol: _ZTV7tzolker
kicker: ERROR: Failed to load applet: tzolker_panelapplet

thinking of linker problem, I tried 'ldconfig' to reload the cache
I also tried :
$ dcop kicker ckicker restart

It's surely simple, but I can't find it ... :P

If someone could guide me to find what's wrong ?

Thanks per advance
--
"Une théorie nouvelle ne triomphe jamais, ce sont ses adversaires qui
finissent par mourir"