Hi all, I'm new here to post (and to dev :P) I'm trying to turn my application into a kicker applet under kdevelop I've got problems starting this applet to debug it It always tell me : $ appletproxy /usr/share/apps/kicker/applets/tzolker.desktop kicker: WARNING: cannot open applet: tzolker_panelapplet because of /usr/lib/tzolker_panelapplet.so: undefined symbol: _ZTV7tzolker kicker: ERROR: Failed to load applet: tzolker_panelapplet thinking of linker problem, I tried 'ldconfig' to reload the cache I also tried : $ dcop kicker ckicker restart It's surely simple, but I can't find it ... :P If someone could guide me to find what's wrong ? Thanks per advance -- "Une théorie nouvelle ne triomphe jamais, ce sont ses adversaires qui finissent par mourir" Max Planck >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<