List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Introducing into KDE programming
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Rafael_Fern=E1ndez_L=F3pez?=" <ereslibre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-26 19:11:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hmmm... It looks like you're trying to climb a cliff. Instead of SVN, you

> should start with something easier:
>
> http://download.kde.org/stable/3.5.4/src/

Yes, but my objective is to develop some day  into the SVN code. Ok, I can
download now that code (3.5.4), but how do people in KDE work with SVN? Wha=
do they download and what do they compile to run and see if it works as
expected?

Thank you very much,
Rafael Fern=E1ndez L=F3pez.