List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Help needed please with QTreeView
From:       johnflux () gmail ! com
Date:       2006-09-24 18:36:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
  I'm having a lot of problems with QTreeView and its friends.  I'm getting
drawing bugs, sorting bugs, filtering bugs.. you name it.  I've been trying
for months with this, and I know its just stupid mistakes somewhere.

  Could someone with some experience help me with this please? The app is
ksysguard in kdebase/workspace in trunk.  Help either here or even in person
sice I'm at akademy.  Either is fine :-)

  Thanks all,

John