List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: installing documentation
From:       Krzysztof Lichota <krzysiek () lichota ! net>
Date:       2006-09-24 10:23:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Cyrille Berger napisaƂ(a):
>> I.e., is there a similar --prefix=`kde-config --prefix` trick for
>> documentation?
>
> most likely --docdir=whatever (with whatever = /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/en) for
> you.
>
> (configure --help is your friend ;) )

It doesn't have any option for this.
After digging for a while in configure script, I have come up with the
following:
./configure --prefix=`kde-config --prefix` kde_htmldir=`kde-config
--install html --expandvars`

Tested on Kubuntu 6.06.

I wonder why configure does not do this on their own, the calls are all
in configure :/

HTH

	Krzysztof Lichota