List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: konqueror has 1305 unconfirmed bugs
From:       Dirk Stoecker <kde () dstoecker ! de>
Date:       2006-08-25 10:24:01

Hello,

> Try not to be so condescending, people will take you more seriously.

I'm not. It's only impossible to judge what a person can or cannot.
Especially if you base you judgement only on a very little view (or would
you do a indeep person's search in the net only to reply to an e-mail).

And additionally on public mailinglists I do not only write to one person,
but try to be helpful to all the others who may read now and/or may read
in future. Usenet and mailinglists helped me a lot and there are newbies out
there which need the same help. So sometimes it's helpful to state the
obvious again and again.

So strip everything from my letters, which does not apply to you. :-)

BTW: I'm not the only one. In every forum, mailinglist, ... one needs to
prove himself again. It's the same for me. First you are treated as dumb
user and step by step get a little reputation ;-)

Ciao
--
http://www.dstoecker.de/ (PGP key available)