List:       kde-devel
Subject:    bugs.kde.org (was: Re: konqueror has 1305 unconfirmed bugs)
From:       Dirk Stoecker <kde () dstoecker ! de>
Date:       2006-08-22 19:16:09

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:

> Coolo once mentioned autoclosing unconfirmed bugs that was over a certain age.
>
> What happened to that idea?

Notification is much better. There are some long-standing bugs in the
data-base which are also unconfirmed, but nevertheless are still valid.

Better would be an update of the query function which does reversed query
to current changing query. Like "Bugs not changed in xxx days". This could
help to identify the bugs which have had no attraction for e.g. more than
a year (and these are usally now outdated).

BTW: A question: How can I modify the products database of bugs.kde.org.
E.G. adding a new version, product or changed the automatic assigment of
bug reports. I like to have control of "pixieplus" as it seems at the
moment I'm the only one caring for it :-)

Ciao
--
http://www.dstoecker.de/ (PGP key available)