List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: arts missing from SVN?
From:       "Nick Savoiu" <nsavoiu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-21 22:26:04

> KDevelop could use more developers. I can walk you through getting
> everything
> set up. Some individual kde4 apps (like kdevelop) will run, but the
> desktop
> as a whole probably won't.
>
> Let me know how I can help

I'll try the instructions and see how far I can get. I'm looking at active
involvement starting probably in October (booked solid until then). So I
wanted to just get my feet wet with having KDE4 up and running (if
possible).

What areas in KDevelop need help? I was thinking of the debugger which has a
few pet peeves of mine :)

Nick