List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KIO Digest Authentication
From:       "Narayan Newton" <narayannewton () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-16 18:19:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I personally don't have any direct suggestions, but I did find that you can
get digest AUTH enabled in the http kioslave by setting the
WWW-Authorization: field appropriately. I don't know if this helps or not
(you probably already knew it), but it seems like the http kioslave would be
a good "starting point." Good luck on the project. :)

--Narayan Newton

--
Narayan Newton