List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: WorKflow mockup / prototype
From:       Thomas Kadauke <tkadauke () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-06-08 17:39:39

Hello everyone,

I want to thank you all for the feedback you've sent so far. However, it seems
like not so much people have actually tried to run my program (which is cool,
since it isn't even alpha). A lot has changed in the past week, so I ask
again if people want to try out the current version, available at:

http://vophercel.homelinux.org/~tkadauke/workflow-0.2.tar.gz

Keep in mind that it's still far away from being complete, though. I'm
interested in any kind of feedback, but this time I want to hear about
usability issues in particular. The sooner I get usability stuff worked out,
the better.

Thanks,
--Thomas