List:       kde-devel
Subject:    DBUS Transactions
From:       "John Tapsell" <johnflux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-07 5:33:19

Hi all,
  Is it guaranteed that only one dbus call will be made at a time?
I'm worried about transaction code given in
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Porting%20KDELibs%20to%20D-Bus

The transaction code has a: class member QDBusMessage reply;

Imagine if myMethod is called twice, before the first reply is sent.
Does dbus specifically stop this, or do we have to worry about this in
our apps?

Could someone fix the wiki either specifically noting that it's safe,
or fix the code.
Thanks!

JohnFlux