List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KSysGuard renaming
From:       "Sean O'Brien" <me () seandiggity ! com>
Date:       2006-06-06 19:51:39

Aaron -

I was just posting my general comments, not trying to approach your arguments.
Renaming ksysguard obviously doesn't change the app and is a relatively
trivial matter.

As to whether or not ksysguard is relevant to the KDE 4 workspace, I think
some sort of system monitor is called for.  I would hate to see that
functionality gone from KDE.

Greg -

How about "ksysmonitor" or "ksysmon"?  The original ksysmon seems to be
defunct; I can't find anything newer than 1997.  The author is listed with
the app's announcement:
http://63.238.77.251/?l=kde-announce&m=88665502614223&w=3