List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Accessing Http-Headers through a Konqueror Plugin
From:       Mirko Stocker <me () misto ! ch>
Date:       2006-05-31 21:55:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi!

I want to write a plugin for Konqueror which does something if the current
page could not be loaded (status 404).
But how can I get this information? I thought I could use the job from the
signal KParts::ReadOnlyPart::started(KIO::Job*), but it's always null, so
that does not work, although I don't know why...
Or is it possible to access the header from the http-response directly?

Thanks for your help!

Mirko Stocker