List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Beginning KDE programming.
From:       "Tomaz Canabrava" <tumaix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-09 19:24:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Sorry, i will translate this

Tanx,  Helio,
i will use my vacation to study Qt and integrate Ark into kde more deeply.
Some idias that i have are:
-> Implement a Ark space on the konqueror menu, when ark is instaled to
compression / decompression of files and directories.
-> Compress and mail it.
-> Drag`n Drop suport to compression and decompression.
-> Do not open a tree with all files / directories, but only the directorie=
and files that are not in the directories.

--
Um Computador sem Windows =E9 como um Navio sem dan=E7arinas de Can-Can