List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Should kvim be abandoned or adopted?
From:       Lex Hider <lexhider () internode ! on ! net>
Date:       2006-04-27 4:19:20

Hi all,

I noticed that we still have open kvim bug's in bugzilla. Last I heard, kvim
was no longer being maintained?

Should all these bugs be closed and kvim abandoned?

This is probably relevant for the position on the kvim's authors who have now
moved on to workin on the yzis editor [still alpha/beta quality I think?]
http://www.yzis.org/devel/history

Note that debian has removed it's kvim package 12 months ago due to kvim not
being maintained.
http://www.inittab.de/blog/debian/20050402_bye-bye-kvim.html

Thanks,
Lex