List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: my first patch! (kdelibs)
From:       Frans Englich <englich () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-04-25 16:00:41

On Tuesday 25 April 2006 14:25, Will Entriken wrote:
> the commit was a little ugly for kdelibs/kspell2/ui/highlighter.h:
>
>     Q_SIGNALS:
> <<<<<<< .mine
>         /**
>          * Emitted when as-you-type spell checking is enabled or disabled.
>          *
>          * @param Qstring is a i18n description of the new state, with
> an optional reason
>          */
>         void activeChanged(const QString &);
> =======
>         /**
>          * Emitted when as-you-type spell checking is enabled or disabled.
>          *
>          * @param description is a i18n description of the new state,
> with an optional reason
>          */
>         void activeChanged(const QString &description);

> is now in svn

I looked closely at this and to me it doesn't look like a conflict ended up in
SVN.

If you look at your diff you see that your local copy differs from the
repository's one(or vice versa, if you like). The reason is that I didn't
apply the patch as it is, as noted in the commit log(you were CC'd, it's
probably delayed).

So, `svn revert kspell2/ui/highlighter.h` should fix your conflict.

Cheers,

		Frans