List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Error while compiling KDE with kdesvn-build
From:       Eduard Bachmakov <e.bachmakov () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-06 16:38:18

As I understand it it's not my fault I could not build kdebase. And I have to wait \
until the 10 of April to proceed. Did I understand it right? One additional question: \
how to check which kdelibs version is running at the moment? Am Donnerstag, 6. April \
2006 16:48 schrieb Adriaan de Groot:> On Thursday 06 April 2006 16:19, Michael Pyne \
wrote:> > Probably kdebase isn't quite in sync with the latest changes in kdelibs.> > \
Hopefully it will work if you try again later.>> It's not, Hamish' considerable work \
in kdelibs trunk/ has totally broken> kdebase. Next snapshot sync is april 10th, and \
Hamish has mentioned he's> working hard to have base in sync with the snapshot libs \
when that happens> (hint: removing a whole bunch of widely used classes means a lot \
of porting> work). >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to \
unsubscribe <<