List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Error while compiling KDE with kdesvn-build
From:       Eduard Bachmakov <e.bachmakov () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-01 14:28:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

This is my first time I compile KDE. I tried to do it with kdesvn-build but I
got that output:
(the german error message means file/directory not found)

<code>
Building qt-copy (1/10)
        Compiling, attempt 1...

        Couldn't build, going to try again just in case.
        Took 56 seconds.
Building qt-copy (1/10)
        Compiling, attempt 2...

        Still couldn't build, recreating build system (builddir is safe).
        Took 24 seconds of time.
Building qt-copy (1/10)
        Preparing build system for qt-copy.
        GPL license selected for Qt.
See /home/kdedev/kdesvn/qt-copy/LICENSE.GPL
        Running configure...
        Compiling, attempt 3...
        Build done after 59 minutes, and 41 seconds.
        qt-copy doesn't need to be installed.
        Overall time for qt-copy was 1 hour, 1 minute, and 2 seconds.

Building arts (2/10)
        Preparing build system for arts.
        Executing rm -rf /home/kdedev/kdesvn/build/arts
        Old build system cleaned, starting new build system.
        Running configure...
        Unable to configure arts!  Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
        Overall time for arts was 1 minute, and 57 seconds.

Building kdesupport (3/10)
        Preparing build system for kdesupport.
        Executing rm -rf /home/kdedev/kdesvn/build/kdesupport
        Old build system cleaned, starting new build system.
        Running configure...
        Unable to configure kdesupport!  Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
        Overall time for kdesupport was 1 minute, and 46 seconds.
</code>

and so on (same error)

I don't know what causes this error so I mail the list:
please help me!