List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Can't build KDELibs-4 (SVN TRUNK)
From:       "Joshua J. Berry" <des () condordes ! net>
Date:       2006-03-28 15:56:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 28 March 2006 00:32, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Michael Pyne wrote:
> >#include <QtCore/QThread>
>
> This is the actually recommended form. Please use it.

Recommended for KDE, or for Qt?

I'm just a Qt4 newbie, but I've been working my way through Trolltech's
tutorial (and the API reference), and as far as I've seen they never use
that form anywhere in their documentation.

If that is the recommended form, why doesn't Trolltech use it?

--
Joshua J. Berry

"I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere."
    -- /usr/games/fortune