List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: knetworkmanager -> kdereview
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-03-28 14:35:13

On Tuesday 28 March 2006 09:27, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 March 2006 15:43, Will Stephenson wrote:
> > On Tuesday 28 March 2006 15:32, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > > this should go to kde-core-devel
> >
> > I'm fighting the tendency towards mailing list inflation and posting this
> > on the list for KDE applications - it's not a libs or KDE4 issue.
>
> I think that we unfortunately miss a official procedure for all this.
> When I asked for review of kabcclient back in September for approval to move
> to extragear, but since nobody decides this, it is still in kdeview. I guess
> if you wait long enough and no-one rejects, just do it.

True.

I thought you asked for kabcclient to go into kdepim?
I did review it (a bit) for kabcclient inclusion into kdepim...  I don't have any authority,
but then again again, who does?

As far as I'm concerned.. if you are willing to support and maintain your new app,
then I'm all for inclusion.

Regards,
Allen

--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE