List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Doxygen question: how to have XML without escaping
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2006-03-19 15:55:24

On Sunday 19 March 2006 14:48, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Sunday 19 March 2006 15:23, Frans Englich wrote:
> > Btw, it would be nice to know how to do the generation in the "right
> > way", now that `make apidox` is obsolete.
>
> cd somewhere
> sh doxygen.sh top_srcdir
>
> In this scheme, "somewhere" is where you want to build the apidox. Usually,
> that's $(top_builddir). The script "doxygen.sh" lives in admin/, so it's
> usually available in $(top_srcdir)/admin, and "top_srcdir" is
> $(top_srcdir). You may find documentation (I do hope I remembered to keep
> it up to date) in kdelibs/doc/common.

Another question:

It is recommended to use the @short tag for every class at the beginning,
right? I don't see how "brief descriptions" will appear for the classes in
the class list(for example), otherwise. For example, see this:

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/cvs-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdecore/html/annotated.html

KAboutData has a summary, and it also has a @short tag.