List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: GCC 3.3 -> 3.4: konstruct fails
From:       Stefan Winter <swinter () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-03-01 8:43:15

> You see, juk is exactly why I was familiar with this problem. :)

It appears to be a Gentoo packaging bug, see below.

> When I had upgraded, I had forgot to update some of the C++ libraries with
> the new compiler (I did not know about emerge -e and probably would not
> have used it anyways).

> tunepimp
> musicbrainz

In my USE flag configuration, tunepimp links against musicbrainz. So, portage
should emerge musicbrainz BEFORE tunepimp. But the emerge order was the other
way around, so tunepimp linked against the 3.3 musicbrainz library.
Only manually emerging _only_ musicbrainz and afterwards tunepimp did the
trick for me.

Thanks for the help,

Stefan Winter

--