List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: The number of unassigned bugs is worrisome
From:       Teemu Rytilahti <tpr () d5k ! net>
Date:       2006-01-12 14:37:04

David Jarvie kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika torstai 12 tammikuu 2006
03:15):

> I agree. I wasn't aware of some of the bug status definitions

Me neither. With Akregator we mark bugs as NEW when we can reproduce the
problem. Imho it's nice for a user to see that some developer have noticed
that there's a problem, and it's hopefully being worked on. I have also
marked some bugs here and there as new when confirming that there's still a
problem.

--
Best regards,
Teemu Rytilahti