List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Code to set HotKeys
From:       neha gupta <nehaiitd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-07 10:21:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hello
I have made a software  which on installation does something like xrefresh
Rather than including it in the Kmenu and using KHotkeys I have to set
hotkeys for it such that the user who installs the software is not required
to set the Hot keys. That means some code snippet which sets the keys for
him automatically.....How can I code this.....

I need it urgently. Someone plz help me asap

thanx
neha