List:       kde-devel
Subject:    unsermake compiling problems
From:       Eduardo Robles Elvira <edulix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-28 8:09:39

Hi,

I'm trying to create a plugin for kopete. I've downloaded kdenetworking-3.5.0
source code and in kopete/plugins I have created my plugin code along with a
Makefile.am. Notice that doing ./configure && make works fine. But to create
the respective Makefile.in I need to execute make -f Makefile.cvs, and if I
do so, then make messes up:

$ make
WARNING: use unsermake instead of make or use a wrapper script, e.g.
makeobj!!!
unsermake all
creating ../kopete/libkopete/clientiface.kidl
Can't open input file
Error creating ../kopete/libkopete/clientiface.kidl. Exit status 1.
make: *** [all] Error 1

Note also that the problem is not kopete related or this kdenetworking version
related. Also happens with yesterday's 3.5.x svn snapshot from ftp.kde.org
and with for example kpf package inside kdenetworking

In my brother's computer I have also OpenSuSE 10.0 like in this pc, but the
problem doesn't arise. He has KDE 3.4 installed and I have updated to KDE
3.5.

Any ideas that could help me getting rid of the problem?

Thanks for your time,
       Edulix.