List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror's Java
From:       Dave Feustel <dfeustel () verizon ! net>
Date:       2005-11-26 23:26:27

On Saturday 26 November 2005 17:06, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> Dave Feustel wrote:
>
> > When I enable java globally in Konqueror and java
> > is invoked by a web page, I get the message
> > java executable not found. What is the default
> > path for java in kde?
>
> I imagine that konq uses the $PATH of the shell KDE was started in. But it's
> immaterial, since there's a config option "path to java executable", so
> just put the required path there.
>
> BTW, this question would probably be better directed to kde@mail.kde.org
> since it's a tech support rather than a development question.

Thanks for the info.
It looks to me as though there is no java package for OpenBSD, thus there is no
Java support for Konqueror in OpenBSD. (I'd like to be proven wrong about this).

> Regards,
> Philip
> --
> KDE Documentation Team: http://i18n.kde.org/doc
> KDE Documentation Online: http://docs.kde.org

Switch to Secure OpenBSD with a KDE desktop!!!
NOW with Virtual PC OS support via QEMU and
Beowulf clustering using PETSc and MPICH2!