List:       kde-devel
Subject:    libungif for kdelibs?
From:       Ingo Krabbe <ikrabbe.ask () web ! de>
Date:       2005-11-21 21:55:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I would like to compile kdelibs (SVN - HEAD) without libungif, which doesn't
seem to work automatically.

While I compiled qt-copy with -qt-gif (as recommended) the kdelibs compile
fails with (huh ? where is your libungif).

Is there a standart procedure to stop the build process of kdelibs searching
for libungif, but better using qt-gif extension ?  My system uses another
giflib, which I might use too.  Anyway I might even switch of gif support for
now, just to get a running copy.  Who uses these old gifs anyway ?

BYE