List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE & QT4
From:       Bram Biesbrouck <b () beligum ! org>
Date:       2005-11-15 14:57:48

Hi,

I'm currently developing a new KDE application and I wonder if any of you guys
could spill out your opinion on the best approach to do it. Should I stick
with QT3 and then move to QT4 when KDE does? Or should I develop entirely in
QT4 and then tweak the necessary widgets when KDE moves to QT4? Or maybe, I
should work on the latest SVN that is already ported to QT4?

any thoughts are welcome

Bram